Sunday, February 27, 2011

Training

I officially began training for Three's Company last week and all I can say is... I'm tired. Working out twice in the evening is definitely a bit exhausting, but in a good way. I was working on movements I'm unfamiliar with and getting more flexible.

As an added bonus I was able to get three months of unlimited yoga and pilates (free!) to help me work on my core and flexibility. Day 1 of Pilates was definitely a butt kicking and I had no idea just how out of shape my abs are. However, now I can alternate yoga and pilates daily plus running and CrossFit to ensure I'll be in top shape for the competition.

To go along with this intense work out regime I will be eating a lot, drinking a lot of water and sleeping like there's no tomorrow.

Attention world: I will be out of commission for the next three weeks until the competition is over.

Tomorrow will be a far better update, I swear... Sunday Funday got the best of me and I have an Entourage marathon calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment