Thursday, December 2, 2010

My house smells like bacon and Pledge

As we speak I have roughly 3lb of chicken baking in the oven. Yes, 3lb. And I just fried a package of bacon, sliced up fresh vegetables and steamed a ton of green beans. I am ready for the paleo battle that is next week. Hence the bacon smell.

This weekend will be my first cheat day of the new challenge: SEC Championship Day and the CFPT social. I'll be damned if I don't enjoy both of these to their epic proportions, but I will also eat as much paleo as I can and I probably won't start boozing until halfway through the Auburn game. Pray that I manage to not go completely overboard...

But while keeping with my Clean House and Clean Diet regime, I cleaned the entire downstairs of my apartment, the office and my bedroom. Hence the Pledge smell.

I never realized how soothing it really is to be done with your chores around 8pm so you can enjoy the best TV has to offer. If only I had a glass of wine to go with this event... Sigh...

ALSO guess who conquered the Mexican restaurant with a taco salad and no sour cream? This girl.

1 comment:

  1. So impressed you made it through a meal at Mexican place and avoided sour cream! I've been known to practically bathe in queso and sour cream at those joints.

    ReplyDelete