Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Wagon: I fell off it and now I'm back on it

I didn't realize it's been a full month since I last updated the blog, but with everything going on in my life I guess it really has been that long. I'm a fulltime intern with Company A and part time intern with Company B, plus I'm doing my best to XFit as often as possible. Add on top of that it's kickball season, the NHL playoffs start tomorrow (GO SABRES!), I've been babysitting and I'm still trying to keep up with social life, sleep, cleaning, and reading. Ya know, doing everything.

How am I doing on my path to being the best I can be? I guess I'm doing alright. I've been eating Paleo at a pretty consistent rate and I'm down a belt notch. I'm doing okay on my finances, but not as good as I should be at all! I put my entire tax return toward my credit card debt (score) and then decided it would be okay to re-charge a good chunk of it on clothes and accessories for the new job. It's an investment, right??

With everything I have on my plate right now I am trying to keep up with everything the best that I can. You can only focus on kicking ass at so many things before you are burnt out, over-extended, or half-assing. At the moment my primary focus is working and sleeping with a side of CrossFit.

Hey, I've started working out at 6am which is definitely something to be proud of!

No comments:

Post a Comment