Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bacon and Eggs

Day Two of Operation Better Myself.

This morning I woke up before the alarm went off, which is always a shocking thing to do. I hustled downstairs and made myself a Paleo-friendly breakfast while I waited for the coffee to brew. In truth, breakfast is probably my favorite Paleo meal of the day. Who doesn't love bacon and eggs? Plus, with Paleo I have the freedom to eat plain ol' fatty bacon and fried eggs when in the past Weight Watchers Tori would make turkey bacon with egg whites. Not that it's not still yummy, but there's something about grease and egg yolk that makes everything better.

I also folded the laundry, unloaded the dishwasher AND I cleaned up the kitchen. Boom.

THE DAILY GOALS:
- Go kick some booty at CFPT this afternoon, even though my calves are still dying from yesterday.
- Tonight could be our final flag football game of the season and I intend to suck like I usually do. It's not that I can't play -which really is true- but the boys on the team are pretty competitive. The biggest challenge will be avoiding the beer at the post-game party. Beer is my kryptonite. Plus, being social is one of my personal goals that I want to keep on top of. Anyone who knows me knows I cannot sit still and I always want to go out and do something, but bettering the relationships I make through the events is going to be even more important. Hopefully I don't come off like a stalker...
- Schedule myself for a Ronald McDonald House volunteer night next week. I haven't been to the house in months and I miss it.

Thanks to everyone for the support of the blog so far even though it's only day one. Special Shout Out to Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment